Started in 1985 as a Partnership Firm, Poona FineChem was converted to a Pvt. Ltd. Company in October, 2003. The Manufacturing Unit is currently based in the village of Pawne, Navi Mumbai.
The raw materials involved in the manufacturing process are obtained from several sources. Phosphoric Acid is provided by GACL (Baroda) and SOLARIS (Karwar). GACL (Baroda) along with Standard Alkalies also provides Caustic Soda. Soda Ash is supplied by Tata Chemicals and Nirma.
- Mono Sodium Phosphate (Crystals & Anhydrous)
- Di Sodium Phosphate (Crystals & Anhydrous)
- Tri Sodium Phosphate (Crystals & Anhydrous)
- Mono Potassium Phosphate
- Di Potassium Phosphate
- Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate
- Tetra Potassium Pyrophosphate
- Sodium Mono Fluoro Phosphate
- Carbonates & Bicarbonates of Sodium & Potassium
Poona FineChem also provides customized chemical products as per the requirements of the clients.
Mono Sodium Phosphate
Tri Magnesium Phosphate